Please note: We will only take a deposit now (£50) and the amount outstanding (£190) will be payable on the day
Chiltern Airsports Centre is home to a team of professional skydivers who can take you for the ultimate adrenaline rush. They are one of only 23 British parachute Association approved skydiving centres in the UK and offer Tandem Skydiving, Accelerated Freefall Skydive Training Courses as well as welcoming experienced skydivers. Chiltern Airports Centre is also lucky having a location within easy access of London.
When can I skydive ?
Skydiving at Chiltern Airsports Centre is available at weekends only, March to October. Once you have purchased your skydive voucher, you will be advised on the procedure for booking your preferred date.
What happens on the day?
On the day of your skydive, you’ll be given a 30 minute detailed briefing. You will be shown the equipment used and how it works, as well as given full instruction on exiting the aircraft, freefall and how to land safely.
When it’s your turn to skydive you will be securely attached to a British Parachute Association Tandem Parachute Instructor and together you will board the aircraft. This will then climb to around 10,000ft giving you plenty of time to enjoy the views.
Now it’s time to skydive! You and your instructor will exit the aircraft and begin your freefall, reaching speeds of approximately 120mph. At around 5,000ft your instructor will deploy the main parachute and you will begin the descent under canopy back to the landing area.
The Tandem Skydive experience is provided by Skydive Centre Ltd, based at Chiltern Airsports Centre. A full list of their Terms and Conditions can be found here.
1. Students between the age of 16 – 18 require parental or guardians consent.
2. Students under the age of 40 are required to sign a self-certification of fitness (form 115a) found here
3. Students aged 40 or over must complete a self declaration medical certificate before the jump, in which they confirm they are medically fit to skydive. This form (115a) can be downloaded in advance from the British Parachute Association website here. If you are in any doubt you should get your doctor to clear you for the jump using Form 115b, available for download here
4. Persons with disabilities may be able to jump depending on severity of condition. Please contact Skydive Centre Ltd directly for further information.
5. Weight restrictions apply. Tandems: 15 Stone Maximum.
This is the MAXIMUM figure and you should compare your height and weight against the BMI table shown here
6. Experiences are subject to weather conditions and aircraft serviceability and, as a result can be subject to cancellation at short notice. Chiltern Airsports will not be held responsible for the costs of travel, accommodation or any other associated costs should your experience be cancelled for any reason, including aeroplane non serviceability or poor weather.
7. Bookings can only be made through the Skydive Centre Ltd office on the number published (0800 009 3015) Monday – Friday 0900-1700. It is the customers responsibility to contact Skydive Centre Ltd to arrange a booking and not vice versa.